Terms and Conditions
1. Introduction. Certain areas of the website are only open to you if you register. By accessing any part of the website, you shall be deemed to have accepted these terms in full. If you do not accept these terms, you must leave the website immediately. We may revise these terms at any time and you should periodically check the website to review the then current terms because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of the website. Where you have registered for additional services you may also be subject to additional terms and conditions.
This website complies with U.S. legislation and is intended for worldwide access.
2. Content. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all material on the website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by us or our licensors.
Any use of the website other than in accordance with these terms is prohibited. You may print, view, download or temporarily store extracts of this website for your own personal and non-commercial purposes. Subject to the foregoing no part of the website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
3. Service access . While the website is normally available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time. Access to the website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
4. Visitor material and conduct. Other than personally identifiable information, material you transmit or post to the website shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. We shall have no obligations with respect to such material. We shall be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use such material and all data, images, sounds, text and other things embodied in them for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes.
You must not post or transmit to or from the website any material: (a) that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or (b) for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals; or (c) which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or (d) which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data). You may not misuse the website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
We will co-operate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of these terms.
5. Links to and from other websites. Links to third party websites on the website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the website. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for their content or availability. We do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
If you would like to link to the website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of the website, and subject to the following conditions: (a) you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the any images or logos; (b) you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the website; (c) you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own; (d) you do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us; (e) you do not otherwise use any trademarks displayed on the website without our express written permission; (f) you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and (g) your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations. We expressly reserve the right to revoke the right granted in this clause for breach of these terms and to take any action deem appropriate. You shall be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by us for breach of this clause.
6. Registration . Where you are invited to register for any part of this website, each registration is for a single user only. You must not share your user name and password with any other person or with multiple users on a network. Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you.
7. Disclaimer. While we have taken care to ensure that the information on the website is correct, we do not warrant its accuracy or completeness. We may make changes or improvements to the material on the website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on the website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
The material on the website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the website is provided on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation any conditions implied by law) which, but for these terms, might have effect in relation to the website.
The fact that information, products or services are shown on this website does not necessarily mean that: (a) you should rely on the information (whether provided by us or third parties); (b) we endorse the information, products or services provided by third parties; or (c) the product and services that we provide are available or that they are suitable for you. It is your responsibility to check this out. Some of the services on this website may not be available or may have changed.
8. Liability. Please remember that email is not a completely secure means of communication: it may be possible for others to intercept and read your messages. So if you choose to send us information by email, it is at your own risk.
We, our group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any claims, losses, demands or damages that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the website (including without limitation any arising out of your use, inability to use or the results of use of the website or any websites linked to the website). Nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit our liability for: (a) death or personal injury caused by negligence; or (b) fraud; or (c) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (d) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. If you are a consumer your statutory rights are not affected.
9. Governing law and jurisdiction. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with U.S. law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the California courts.