GlobalGovAffairs.com forms strategic partnerships with other organizations with the purpose of promoting the long-term development and success of each partner. Special arrangements beyond the items below may be negotiated between GlobalGovAffairs.com and any strategic partner. In most cases,
- Provide a listing of strategic partners on the GlobalGovAffairs website. Initially these will be listed on the Partners page.
- Provide a page on the GlobalGovAffairs website for strategic partners to promote their programs and/or products with links to their websites. Strategic partners may opt for having only a link from the GlobalGovAffairs website directly to their own website.
- Promote strategic partner events in any forthcoming calendar of events accessed from the home page of the GlobalGovAffairs website.
GlobalGovAffairs.com will not:
- Provide special treatment of strategic partners in the selection of articles, interview subjects and or reviews in the pages of GlobalGovAffairs website.
- Promote strategic partners in ways deemed inappropriate by the strategic partners.
Strategic Partners are asked to:
- Promote subscriptions to GlobalGovAffairs to its members.
- Publish notification of new issues of GlobalGovAffairs to its members.
- Provide links to GlobalGovAffairs in their online publications and/or websites as deemed appropriate by the strategic partner.
- Encourage their members to submit appropriate articles and other materials for publication on the GlobalGovAffairs website
Organizations interested in forming a strategic partnership with GlobalGovAffairs.com should contact John Foreman by email, JForeman(@)GlobalGovAffairs.com